Tuesday, April 14, 2015

What a week!
On Sunday, I said goodbye to Sister Lifferth as she headed off to Brazil, and I was with Hermana Gonzalez until transfers on Tuesday. She lives in my old apartment in Marysville, so it was fun going back there and seeing the place again! We also had an amazing lesson with one of their investigators, Tomas. I didn't understand a single word of it, but the spirit was SO strong. And he prayed in Spanish, sincerely wanting to know if it's true. Good things are in store for Tomas and I'm excited to hear about him later.

TRANSFER TUESDAY
We went down to the mission office, and Hermana Gonzalez and I are both training so we just hung out through all of transfers, saying hi to our missionary friends. Then everyone left and we met the new missionaries and were eventually assigned! I am with Sister Johnson from Utah! We got back late so we didn't get to do much besides eat dinner and meet the ward mission leader.

Wednesday was Zone Meeting! I love meetings with other missionaries because the spirit is always so strong! Zone meetings are the best. Missionaries are the best. Missions are the best!

Friday at the Food Bank! I invite everyone to go volunteer at the local food bank. It's so much fun!

Charles got baptized on Saturday! We spent the morning filling the font, and the program went really well! I was pleasantly surprised with the speakers and was worried about making sure everything went according to plan, and it did! And now Charles is baptized! He's 9 and his family is completely active, so no one is sure how he turned 9 without being baptized, but we got to work with him and now we're happy for him and his family

Hope all is well! Thank you for your love and support!
Sister Tennant


Some of us trainers and our new babies! Me, Sister Johnson, Sister De Arman, Sister Rodda, Sister Perkinson, Sister Barletta

Charles' baptism!

No comments:

Post a Comment