Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Super Bowl and Spiritual Experiences:
 
 
It's been a great week! Last Monday it was so sunny and beautiful! It was up the 60s so we put on short and t shirts and hand washed the car. It was so fun!

We went on 2 exchanges this week which was exhausting, but we love our sister so much. I've decided that exchanges really just make you appreciate your companion, even though we love the other sisters. I am so thankful for Sister Lawson and that President Bonham was inspired to put us together :)

Sunday was the Superbowl. Everyone here are superfanatics so I am so glad football season is finally over. Now everyone will come to church on Sundays! We had to come in early to avoid all the drunks. Sad the Seahawks lost though

So I want to hear about everyone's spiritual experiences, and how you see the hand of God throughout their lives! I love hearing about these experiences and I ask that everyone will send them directly to me at Shelby.tennant@myldsmail.net. I have prayed for more myself, and it's incredible what happens when we recognize the miracles in our lives.

Love,
Sister Tennant

No comments:

Post a Comment