Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Monday was great! We had dinner with the one of the members of the Arlington stake presidency who is also our Institute teacher. I live in Marysville and he's on Camano Island which is about an hour away, so he and his daughter came and picked us up. They live way out in the middle of nowhere in the woods it was so beautiful! 

And for FHE, since everyone was so upset about the Seahawks losing, so we just played volleyball the whole time. Sis Lawson played and I just watched. Jacob, our investigator seemed to enjoy it, and he's making more friends in the ward!

Tuesday I had a slight operation on both my feet so we had to go down to Seattle. We left Marysville at 2 and didn't get back until 6:30 so it took up quite a bit of our day. I am doing great though! After we got back to Marysville, Sis Lawson bought me ice cream, then carried me to and from the car and church building for Institute. I just had my big socks on and sat for as much as I could. Thankfully my feet were still numb so it didn't hurt too bad. 

Wednesday though, it had worn off and I was really sore. I got a blessing from my district leader and the other elders in our district, and went back to work! I'm so grateful for the priesthood. Even though it didn't take the pain away, I wasn't upset about it anymore and I was promised I would heal quickly. 
That night we had dinner with another one of our favorite families and that made everything better :)

Thursday was MLC! I love getting to meet with all the other Sister Training Leaders, Zone Leaders, Assistants, and President and Sister Bonham! It was Sis Lawson's last MLC though so that was kinda sad. Lots of tears saying goodbye to some of her favorite people. 

I found a quote a while ago that has made a big impact on me. It says ""Holy Places' may have more to do with how one lives than where one lives. If we live worthy of the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost, then we stand in a Holy Place." I know that as we are worthy of the Holy Ghost, we will be able to always stand in holy places and we can create a holy place wherever we are.

Love, Sister Tennant
 
 
Super Fans!



President Flake (in the Arlington Stake Presidency) and Sister Flake
Sister Lawson carrying me after the procedure
 
Sister Solosko (from Flower Mound) and Sister Lyman

Sister Wawro from Denton!




Mu Su Bee- Spam, rice, seaweed. Sis Lawson made it and it's actually really good! I'm kinda scaring myself with all these new foods I actually enjoy...

Gas is $1.99!




This is what happens when you serve in Washington
 

No comments:

Post a Comment