Monday, December 14, 2015

The big news of the week, my new leadership assignments! I am going to be a sister training leader and a trainer! That is practically unheard of here, and it's only been done 1 other time. And I just found out I'm being transferred tomorrow so I'll be whitewashing too! What a way to start off my last transfer haha. It'll be good and I am super excited for all that is in store here!

In other news, we had a great lesson with our investigators Rachael and Zack, this cute young couple we tracted into. We had 2 ladies in the ward come with us and they were the perfect Mom figure to Zack and Rachael. We've been trying to get them to come to church for a couple weeks now but for whatever reason they weren't able to come. But last week they were there and they LOVED it! Rachael is more outgoing and talked to practically everyone and Zack is more reserved but still seemed to enjoy it. After church we showed them the baptism font and they are on date for January 23rd! They're going out of town for 2 weeks but Rachael asked that we help her get in contact with the missionaries where they're going since she "doesn't want to miss out" while they're gone. They are amazing and we are so excited for them!

I hope everyone is loving this Christmas season drinking hot chocolate and eating candy canes!

Love you all!
Sister Tennant
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment