Wednesday, December 2, 2015

It was a week of miracles!!

We've have very few people to teach the last several weeks, despite our hard work and constant efforts, but Tuesday, we found THREE new investigators! We'd been tracting a few weeks earlier and were finally able to meet with this couple who invited us back. We had a member with us and the Spirit was so strong as we taught the Restoration. At the end, the wife said a kneeling prayer, and they both accepted a baptism date!!
Then we were tracting later that day, and a girl waved at us from the window and invited us right in and we taught her! Hallelujah!

We got 2 other investigators later in the week totaling FIVE this week!

Wednesday was interviews and it's always good to see the Bonhams! I told President how I plan on going home NEXT November and he said, "Sister Tennant, you not going home now would be just as bad as if you'd never come." Bah. I just want to be a full time missionary forever!

Thanksgiving was great with our ward mission leader! I am so thankful for my family and for this gospel, and that I get to serve and teach people about Heavenly Father, and so many more things He has blessed me with.

Saturday we were on exchanges! I was here with Sister Lundeen! We plan to be companions one day :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Sister Tennant
 
 
 
Thanksgiving. Dumb ear sticking out
 
Kinda hard to see, but beautiful sunset! The orange highlight over the mountains was beautiful!

Sunset and exchanges with Sister Lundeen! One of the best exchanges of my mission :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment