Tuesday, March 3, 2015


I am in Arlington Washington, in the Arlington ward! It's just north of Marysville and my YSA ward covered this ward so it's been cool getting to meet some of my friends' parents and families from the family ward. If that makes sense?
So I went Everett, Marysville, and now Arlington. I keep moving north a city at a time so next stop should be Mount Vernon!




Weekly Update from     3/2 15



I completely forgot to type out a weekly update! 


So, Sunday after Sister Lawson left, I was with Sister Soloska until transfers on Tuesday.  We had fun together but most  Monday and Tuesday morning I was packing and deep cleaning the apartment.  And Monday at FHE, I said goodbye to the Armar Ward.  I think a piece of my heart will always be in Armar YSA.


Then transfers were on Tuesday!  We packed everything into the car and headed down to Mill Creek.  Since I’m training, I didn’t find out right away who my new companion would be, but I found out I’m in the Arlington Ward!  And it’s fun because I now live in the same apartment complex as Sister Solesko and her new companion!  (They’re in the Stillaguomish Ward).


Sister Wikstrom is training again, so we stuck together through transfers and met all the new missionaries.  Then when it was time to assign trainers and companions, all us trainers sat on the right side of the chapel and the new missionaries on the left, and one at a time President Bonham called our names and we met in the middle.  And I am with Sister Lifferth from Kaysville, Utah!  She was originally assigned to Brazil, so every day we get to study Portuguese. It’s a lot of fun!


Since we’re both brand new to the area, we’ve been meeting as many people as we can this week.  We have a nice group of investigators, and a couple of unbaptized children preparing to be baptized!  The ward is great, the Bishop is great, and it is so beautiful here!


I must’ve done something fantastic in the pre-mortal life to have been lucky enough to come to  Washington on my mission!


D& C 15:6 says, “And now , behold, I say unto you, that the thing which will be of the most worth unto you will be to declare repentance unto this people, that you may bring souls unto me, that you may rest with them in the kingdom of my Father.”

I  am so thankful to be a missionary and to get to bring souls unto Christ.  I can’t wait for the big reunion in Heaven with all the people who have touched my life and made such a big impact on me.



Love, Sister Tennant








Our District
We had to get the perfect picture with Ryland

Stuart and Blake

Packing up the whole apartment. And our megabed.

Smores! Thank you Heiners!

Both of our last Sundays with the ward. A large portion of the ward stopped between 2nd and 3rd hour to take a picture with us!

Right before our sad and tearful goodbye :(

Our friends Deep and Jasmin

Jesse

New companion Sister Lifferth!



No comments:

Post a Comment