Tuesday, March 10, 2015

 
 
 
 
What a week!

We are finally getting adjusted to the new area and our new investigators. Sister Lifferth is doing great and is a fantastic missionary!

On Wednesday we had interviews with President. I love him so much and I'm so thankful to have him as our mission president! Interviews were really great and we talked about faith and hope and how the English language is not detailed enough for there to be a difference between the two. It was a great meeting!

We also volunteered at the food bank again! I love the foodbank!

Friday we had new missionary training at the mission office with all the new missionaries and trainers. It was good and helped both of us as trainer and trainee. And I saw Sister Wikstrom again :)

Saturday was our ward talent show! It was a lot of fun to get to go help set up and watch that. We did leave during the worldly skits and what not, but it was still fun to get to meet and get to know more of our ward.

Saturday was church and Sister Lifferth and I both spoke! That was a good experience. I enjoy speaking in Sacrament. And we had another Come See For Yourself Fireside down in Lynnwood. Some people from my last ward were there, so it was great to see all them again. And one of our investigators from there is getting baptized! I only actually met him once (a few days before transfers) but he came up to me and thanked me for all Sister Lawson and I did for him and he asked if I can come to his baptism, so hopefully I'll be able to go!

Arlington is great and we have such a wonderful ward. We have been so greatly blessed!

Love, Sister Tennant
 
 
Beautiful Arlington!

My eyes do this weird super excited crazy looking thing, but this is Sister Cram and I love her so much!

It's Sprintime!

Sis. Lifferth

Sis Wikstrom at the Fireside
 

No comments:

Post a Comment