Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Another great week!

Last Wednesday, the Stillaguamish sisters and us went bowling! We went to this cute old school bowling alley in downtown Arlington. We're not sure who won since we had to keep score ourselves and none of us know how! Haha it was still super fun

Wednesday we had district meeting and Sister Lifferth and I got to instruct on how to help people become truly converted to the gospel. One thing I love about training is getting to see her grow! She's become quite the fantastic missionary and is so willing to do whatever is asked of her

Friday we volunteered at the food bank, and since we're running low on miles for the month, we walked there! It was only about a mile and a half away, and the fresh air is so nice! It did start raining on our way home though

Saturday was definitely the highlight of my week. Elder Dallin H. Oaks came and spoke to us! We had a special fireside for investigators, recent converts, and recently reactivated members. Elder Oaks, Elder Craig A. Cardon (who came to speak in December), and Elder Christensen (the Area/Regional representative?) came too. There were so many people from my last wards that I got to see! I love being a missionary and all the happy reunions! To be surrounded by so many people you love is just the best thing in the world.

Moroni 1:2 says "For behold, their wars are exceedingly fierce among themselves; and because of their hatred they put to death every Nephite that will not deny the Christ." And the beginning of verse 3, "And I, Moroni, will not deny the Christ."

I, Sister Tennant, will not deny the Christ. I love that I get to stand as a representative of Him every day and constantly bear my testimony of Him!

Love, Sister Tennant
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment