Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New Year 2015




It's 2015!!

Wednesday night we had to be in by 5:00 to avoid all the drunk drivers, so we came home and did our weekly planning. 
It was a good night and we brought in the new year by going to sleep early! This was the first year in a very long time that I didn't stay up till midnight. But I slept great and now it's the new year!

Thursday we had Mission Leader Council with all the other Sister Training Leaders and Zone Leaders and it was good to discuss the mission. I am thankful to have this opportunity to be a leader and work with the other mission leaders :)

We had two exchanges again this week which was kind of exhausting, but they both went well! Saturday when we were on exchange, all four of us were praying hard for us to find new investigators for each area. And the sisters found two new investigators for Armar and we found one for the Skagit ward! It was really cool to see that miracle happen. Prayer is real! 

It was also my first time being the more experienced sister for a day. I was so nervous because they sister I was with is still in training. But the day went really well and I think it made her feel better knowing that she can lead an area, and me feel better that I can help even when I don't feel very experienced myself. 

I love being a missionary!

Love, Sister Tennant

No comments:

Post a Comment