Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I like Thai food and crabs.

On Monday we played football with the Zone! I'm terrible at football, so really I just ran back and forth, but it was still fun! It had been raining all day Sunday and sprinkling Monday morning, so it was slippery and wet, which made it even more fun!

Wednesday we had interviews with President, so it's like Zone Conference, but we each had a 7 minutes interview also. We got to instruct again, and this time, it went much better than at Zone Meeting. We instructed on increasing member enthusiasm and finding families. The Spirit was strong and I'm glad we got to do it!

Then we had an amazing Institute class about where we will all be in 5 years and standing before God with confidence. We read Jorg's talk from Conference and it was a really powerful lesson overall.

Friday we went to the Marysville Food Bank and got to help set up, then take people through the lines! It was so fun getting to walk through it all with someone and get to know them and their story. We went with our district and some of the Spanish missionaries, and two guys from our ward came too. I hope we get to go back and volunteer again sometime!

Some of our sisters have been struggling a lot so after the Food Bank, we went up to Arlington where they are and spent the afternoon and evening with them to give them a break from each other and try to talk out the issues. The night ended with us going to Burger King for Oreo shakes :)
Then Sunday we exchanged with them after church until this morning, so it was just a mini-exchange.

And we just got the transfer text and both of us are staying here! This is Sister Lawson's last transfer so I will be the one to send her home. It'll definitely be bitter sweet but I'm glad I get to be the one to send her off. I love her so much and I'm so thankful we get to be companions for another transfer!

Love, Sister Tennant


Can't remember if I already sent that one or not, but we went caroling before Christmas and got soaked!
Saying goodbye to Sis Covington before she went home
Awkward missionary goodbye to Taylor. He's in our ward and he just moved to Utah. We helped him become reactivated!

Last Monday for P day, we played football with our zone. I cannot catch a football to save my life

 
After football. Them Seahawks tho

No comments:

Post a Comment