Friday, August 28, 2015

I touched a deer. We got really close one day, and a few days later, there was one in the middle of the street, so we stopped and rolled the window down, and it walked right up to my hand! Then it walked around to the other side of the car to Sis Bird.
 
Last night was the Come See For Yourself Fireside and it was in Everett so I was afraid we wouldn't get to go since it's so far away, but we did! And Will from Port Gardner spoke! I taught him back in September-November and he was finally able to be baptized in May. I talked to him for a long time after and he is doing so great. He and his family are well on their way to becoming an eternal family, and I can't wait to be there when they are sealed!
 
Sister Bird is 13 weeks in, and I'm 13 months in, so obviously we had to take a picture
 
And Washington is in a state of emergency with all the wildfires. The other day, we could hardly breathe and our eyes were irritated because there was so much smoke in the air. Please pray for rain in Washington!
 
I hope everyone has a great week!
Sister Tennant
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
13 Weeks--13 Months!

Our first picture together like a week and a half late
A member just has this train in their front yard. no big deal

Deer Everywhere!



 That little canal is all that separates us from the mainland

Favorite Signs

 

No comments:

Post a Comment