Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Washington Everett Missionary

I have been called to serve as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and have been assigned to labor in the Washington Everett Mission. I will serve for roughly 18 months. I opened my call on May 4, 2014 and was shocked to see that I would entering the Provo Missionary Training Center on July 16th, just 2 months away! While the 73 days went by fast, I am so excited to serve the Lord and teach the people of Washington!

While on my mission, I will have very little communication with my family and friends, mostly through email. So to update everyone on how I'm doing in Everett, my mom and sister will help post my weekly emails and let everyone know how things are going. 


I would love to hear from everyone through email and letters! My email address is shelby.tennant@myldsmail.net and my mom will post my current mailing address!


I can't wait to report to the MTC next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment